Start each day with dry brushing.
Dry brushing is an early exfoliation technique designed to slough off dead skin and stimulate your body’s circulation. Using Dry brushing one and two times in a week makes your skin look healthier and brighter.
- Choose a dry brush, a dry brush is made from natural fibres, rather than plastic bristles. Natural bristles aren’t as rough on your skin.
- Whenever you start brushing then Always start with dry skin and a dry brush. If your skin is sensitive then you have to avoid brushing. If you are doing brushing in your sensitive skin it can irritate your skin.
Take a cool shower
wash your skin with cool water, not with hot water. Hot water is hard for your skin and causes it to dry out and toughen. Always Use warm water at the beginning of your shower to gently wash away dirt. And in the end, switch to cool water to tighten and tone your skin.
- you should only shower once a day for about ten minutes. Longer showers can dry out your skin.
- When you are washing your face, splash it with cool water instead of hot water.
- Save hot baths for special occasions. They’re good for the soul, but not necessarily for the skin.
Exfoliate in the shower if you didn’t dry brush
You can use a sponge, washcloth on your skin while showering. You also have to use a body scrub. Gently rub the cloth over your skin.
- Make sure to clean those tools regularly whom you are using because it prevents the build-up of bacteria. Bacteria can cause marks and make your skin feel rough.
Don’t use too much soap
Market body washes and scrubs, as well as many bar soaps, contain detergents that dry out your skin and its very harmful for your skin and its also leave a residue that causes it to look dull. Use a natural, oil-based soap, or forego soap and use plain water.
- Always wash the washing areas of your body that regularly become dirty or sweaty, such as feet, genitals, and armpits. For the dry areas of your skin, such as shins, elbows, and forearms, you just need water for those areas.
Moisturize your skin
Dry your skin by touching yourself dry thoroughly. Do not leave your skin humid. Then apply lotion on your skin or another healing moisturizer to your skin to seal in the moisture and protect your skin from dry air through the day. Try these moisturizers for shining, healthy skin
If you want your skin smooth and soft then use our Alna fruit scrub:
Alna Fruit Scrub is a soft gentle exfoliant that aids in removing dead skin cells. Developed with aloe vera this scrub deep cleans the skin, promotes blood circulation and purifies your pores to offer clear healthy glowing skin.
Benefits of Alna Fruit Scrub
- Opens clogged pores
- Removes dead skin and blackheads
- Reveals soft and glowing skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Exfoliation helps you get away from the dead cells and also make your skin look clear.
- It Promotes blood circulation for keeping skin soft and smooth.
- The product has no chemical properties and Therefore all the ingredients are natural and healthy.
Juglans regia – Akhrot 4 %
Prunus armeniaca – Khurmani 3 %
Carica papaya – papaya 3 %
Vitis vinifera – Draksa 3 %
Pyrus malus – apple 3 %
Morus Indica – Sahtut 2 %
Citrus medica – Nimbu 2 %
How to use it
Apply Scrub evenly on wet skin and massage lightly everywhere face skin with a circular motion for 8-10 minutes. Wipe off excess scrub employing a moist cotton/wet tissue or rinse with water.