We don’t think too much how much pollution costly for our skin. We all do a lot of things to look young and stay young but there is one thing we don’t do and that is protect our body and our skin from pollution.
Everyone feels that they have wasted their childhood at the age of 30 when they see their grey hair, wrinkles on the skin and all other visible signs of ageing. You wonder what went wrong, after all, you pumped iron in the gym, ate healthy food, got up early in the morning and did yoga, slept early, meditated, used all kinds of skin creams and the lists go on and on.
EFFECTS OF POLLUTION ON SKIN
1. Pollution Causes wrinkles, pimples, and blackheads etc.
2. Frees all the natural oils from your skin
3. Pollution can also make your skin dull as it clears them off oxygen.
4. Pollution makes your skin rough.
5. Pollution gives you a tan, which does not go easily.
6. Dust made a layer on your skin and blocks your pores.
7. Pollution can cause many skin diseases. For our skin Sun’s heat is very harmful during noon
HOW TO PREVENT YOUR SKIN FROM POLLUTION
1. Apply sunscreen when you are going out in the sun in between 12 pm to 4 pm or the much better option is to always carry an umbrella whenever you go out in the sun.
2. Cover your face with a scarf or a Dupatta when you while going out.
3. Moisturize your skin every night before sleeping.
4. Take an oil bath once in a week to reload your skin of its oils.
5. Try to wear a full sleeves shirt while going out so that it protects you from the direct effect of pollution.
6. When you come back to your home wash your face with warm water and scrub.
7. Mix, Chane ka Atta, Haldi powder, and add water as needed, and make a paste of it. Use it as a substitute for soap.
8. Eat healthily; it will very much helpful for flush out the toxins from your system.
If you want your skin pollution-free skin then use our Alna Mint Cucumber Gel
Alna Mint Cucumber Gel
The gel forms a breathable layer over the skin which nourishes and also protects the skin from pollution and dust. It’s a perfect moisturizer to have handy. Made from all organic and natural ingredients. So, it has a lasting effect on the skin making it healthy with every use. The product is water-efficient. Therefore, it requires lesser water to rinse off without polluting the environment.
Mentha arvensis Pudina 7 %
Cucumis sativus Kheera 3%
Curcuma longa Haldi 2%
Citrullus vulgaris Tarbooz 2 %
Rosa centifolia Shatpatri 2 %
Benefits of Alna Mint Cucumber Gel
The gel forms a breathable layer over the skin which nourishes and also protects the skin from pollution and dust.
It’s a perfect moisturizer to have handy.
Made from all organic and natural ingredients. So, it has a lasting effect on the skin making it healthy with every use. The product is water-efficient.
Therefore, it requires lesser water to rinse off without polluting the environment.
How to use it –:
Take an appropriate amount of this gel and apply it on the face and neck and gently massage for 10-12 minutes till the gel gets absorbed in the skin.